Taylor Swift has way more fun with her friends than you and I ever will.
Goddamn it, Taylor!! At the risk of sounded a little to ‘single white female’, I just need to be best friends with Taylor Swift. I feel like she would make everything better, and if not 100% better, at least 92% better and the other 8% is fixed by the perfect fucking Instagram filter that only Taylor knows how to pick!
Taylor Swift went on a road trip with Karlie Kloss (when I first read Karlie , I seriously thought she was going to be a Kardashian and I almost flung myself off the roof) and the photographs from said trip are perfect. I’m pretty sure it’s why cameras were invented!
This makes me question my drunken nights with my friends— I shouldn’t be excessively consuming alcohol, I should be frolicking in the goddamn woods looking for fairies!!
Who has a dirtier tongue? Miley Cyrus VS John Mayer edition.
POOR KATY PERRY! Always in the middle of messes involving tongues (I mean, I don’t know if that is true or not?)!!
Katy and Miley made out, swapped some spit, touched tongues. Katy Perry made a funny and said “God knows where that tongue has been!” referring to the muscle inside Miley’s mouth.
Miley and all her STD’s got upset and said something along the lines of John Mayer’s tongue being dirty! THOSE BE FIGHTING WORDS!!
But really? Between Miley and John— it’s kind of the pot calling the kettle black. If anything, those two should make out and maybe all the diseases would just negate each other and all will be clean!
It’s kinda of amazing I’m not a doctor.
I never need to see Prince Harry in any other position ever again.
Prince Harry is doing that prince like thing and playing sports with injured soldiers, but of course I find the one picture that puts Prince Hot Ginge in a compromising position and exploit it.
He’s really having the time of his life. And I would do close to anything to be laying next to him on that gym floor with my legs up in the air—- and I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible.
Freddie Prinze Jr is a DILF now
I don’t really know what Freddie Prinze Jr does on a day to day basis, I can only assume him and Sarah Michelle Geller live off the power of the 3 names they each have and Buffy the Vampire Slayer royalties.
But anyway, Freddie is kind of sexy. I’m digging the salt and pepper look and the tense jaw line, like he just finished yelling at his kids.
You keep doing whatever you are doing, Freddie and we’ll keep saying how we still love She’s All That.
So, the remake of Annie is a hot goddamn mess
I really don’t know why this movie was even green lit. I mean, it’s going to make about $100. And $13 of that will be me, because I will definitely pay to hate watch this, live tweet it and throw things at Cameron Diaz and Jamie Foxx.
This can’t come out soon enough.
So, Aaron Carter really wants Hilary Duff back.
Okay, first off— I forgot these two “dated” when they were 12, so that’s adorable and cute. Didn’t he guest star on Lizzie McGuire? Is that how they met and went for their first milkshake? Adorbs.
Second, Aaron Carter is now being super creepy since Hilary Duff and her husband separated (still reeling from that because they still post instagram photos together!), and he’s sending her Instagram messages.
After retweeing a photo of Hilary, he tweeted saying, “Don’t be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me… I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don’t care what ANY of you think.”
If Hilary and Aaron get back together I think the world would implode.
Lea Michele is now singing Battlefield on the morning shows.
Lea Michele stopped by GMA on her Louder promotional tour and sand “Battlefield”. This is another song that kind of makes you want to curl up in a ball and weep, so let’s try not to do that as we watch her sing this.
Lea Michele continues to break my heart on Jimmy Fallon
Everyone loves Lea Michele now, right? I mean, love or hate pop music you have to give this girl credit for releasing such a personal album and singing songs like “Cannonball” on national television all while not breaking down in tears.
Ugh Lea Michele keep doing what you are doing.